Eco-friendly Manta Mayhem Dive Socks
ONE SIZE FITS MOST
- Made with lightweight extra stretchy 230gsm recycled polyester spandex
- Extra stretch at ankle & simple tube construction accommodates many foot sizes
- Comfortably fit up to a Men's US Size 12.
- Trusted by dive professionals for maximum comfort & protection
- Prevents Blisters from "Fin Foot"
- Glides feet into booties & through wetsuits (hands, too!)
Featuring the watercolor artwork of local Hawaiian artist Danielle Burnside, this print is meant to capture the Magic of the World Famous Kona Manta Night Dive. Imagine a world of ethereal blue light as these Angels of the Sea dance gracefully right over your head.
Fins can be rough on your feet. Slip into these comfortable Dive Socks, made from the same material as our Quick Dry & Comfortable Leggings. Graphics are sublimation printed, giving you a bold, all-over design.
Our new socks feature Recycled Polyester made from repurposed single-use plastics that would otherwise end up in our landfills and oceans.
Find the matching Leggings & other Manta Mayhem products here
Find more of Danielle Burnside's artwork on her website here
- One size fits most
- Fabric: 87% recycled polyester/13% spandex
- SPF 50+
*In stock! Usually ships same or next day!
Fabric: High Quality 87% Recycled Polyester / 13% Spandex
Comfortable Flat Lock Seaming with Coverstitch
- Made with Recycled Materials
- In Stock! Available for Next Day Shipping
- Rated UPF +50 / SPF +50 for Sun Protection